Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February's Higher Ground Session






Grace After Grace, Favor After Favor Come Upon You Year 2008







Yes yes, I know it's already February and it's a month late for this subject to sound coherent but then again, there's another 10 months to go, so it's never too late for anything really...!


*disclaimer: this doesn't mean that you can procrastinate your work/assignments till the eleventh hour, because every second matters, if not why'd you think they say Time Is Money?


The message will be packed, sealed, posted and delivered straight from the mouthpiece of Brother Joel. He will be accompanied by Brother Wei Biao from Hope Church who will also be translating the sharing.


As always, there will be a slight moment given for the gamemaster for this month: Hui Shun, to entertain us with his humoring antics, well it's either he will bring the entertainment to us or he will be the entertainment XD


The worship this month will be lead by Michel.O and in my opinion, I think it would be a surprise worship...why do I say so? Simply because I do not know who are the band members for this month nor do I have any adequate details pertaining it....
So I'm not sorry I couldn't inform beforehand, but let it be a surprise aye? XD


I'm guessing easy listening style of worship?
or perhaps energized worship? or jazzy feel...or rock, or alternative, or... ?????? dang~*


Either way, there will be the celebration for them February babies! Yay!!!
Wonder who are those born on Valentines'...it's kinda like an auspicious day anyway ^^




Well the pertinent details for this months' session as follow:

Venue : Grace Charismatic Centre Kuantan (GCC)
Date : 16th February `08
Time : 7.30pm
Dress code : nothing "valentines" suggests
(I'm just pulling a leg on this XD)











compiled by lyme disease

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails