Monday, July 21, 2008

Buckhead Church

Thanks to Mr. Mark T. Farrar from Buckhead Church for his thought provoking question on when is the Higher Ground organizing committee going to bring the concerts to the States.

It led me to googling about Buckhead Church, and my search has led me to finding the church's blogsite, and after reading their posts, I am indeed truly happy beyond words to describe to know that in another part of the globe, there is a group or should I say a team comprising of volunteers and staffs doing the good will for men, for youths especially...


God bless you all as you've all been an encouragement to all of us in ways you never know ;








Buckhead Church | 3336 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326 | 404.814.7000

compiled by lyme disease

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails