Sunday, September 27, 2009

When's Yours..?

I believe most of us here probably got to know our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ through Sunday School at a very young age.

I got to know Him when I was 8 years old. I remember that day clearly; it's a cloudy Sunday morning where kids about my age filled the place.

So, my question is,

"When was the first time you were introduced to Lord Jesus Christ..?"

Leave a comment or drop a message at our CBox and tell us about it. I'm sure everyone would be glad to read it.

Oh, 1 more thing.

If you'd like to have a testimony of yours published here, feel free to send us an e-mail or directly contact any of the Higher Ground United Committee members. Your testimonies will be most welcomed.

Yours faithfully,

Jeremy Yap.
Higher Ground United blogger

compiled by Jeremy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails