Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Claire"


OK`~ this is how it's gonna be played, you choose the best caption to this picture, or u suggest one itself.. hehehehe


CAPTION 1:

"You can't see me...SEE, i got my hands to cover my pwetty face"



CAPTION 2:

"Hey! Stop taking my pictures...i don't need such publicity!"



CAPTION 3:

"...check out my new watch..."



CAPTION 4:

"Enough of the seen, now imagine the unseen"



CAPTION 5:

"Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."



CAPTION 6:

"ARGHH!!! MY FACE..SOMEONE GET ME SOME ALKALINE TO NEUTRALIZE THE ACID!!"



CAPTION 7:

"*PIAK* Dang...this fly was at my face!"



CAPTION 8:

"Oh man..how could i have forgotten, i forgot to bring my wallet to pay for my food!"



CAPTION 9:

"AH!!! Spasm!!!"



CAPTION 10:

".....read between the lines.....see my eye? lol"



compiled by lyme disease



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails