Friday, June 22, 2007

In Loving Memories

Remembrance of a heartwarming smile
forever in our memories sustains,
as we part here but meet somehow.
Having peace fill both you and me
that we may look up a while
knowing you'll be there anyhow.



Our beloved Sister Veronica Tan May Lee was called to the Lord
Memorial service will be held at Grace Charismatic Centre Kuantan (GCC)
at 8pm on the 23rd of June 2007
she will be buried in New Zealand







click here to the link to her last blogs

click here to read it on the news,
and here is the other link;
this is another link to the news.




compiled by lyme disease

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss her.....

Anonymous said...

Dear May Lee..

I've never told anyone what you told me like I promised you...
You're always in mind....

Anonymous said...

Dear Sis

i will never forget you
i will always miss you
and you will always be in my heart.

Will miss ya so much. T_T

Related Posts with Thumbnails