Monday, November 12, 2007

Jammingz 12th Nov. `07


Well what can I say...
It was pretty shocking
Why?
cause I wasn't expecting more than 25 people to show up!
well not show up for drum lessons alone, but overall~
It's good to know that there are people who are still interested
to learn music...
I'm glad that this was a success
hoped it will carry on as the teachers pass on the knowledge they themselves acquired
from the seniors before them and etc...



and to warmly greet the students:
Welcome to Praising and Worshiping Ministry










compiled by lyme disease

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna learn guitar...can ah?

Anonymous said...

u teach guitar is more like it XD

a : said...

yongling u can teach lar lol. btw how much u bought ur guitar ah? my friend just got the exact model for bout 700USD online.just reached msia after a week of waiting lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails