Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fire/matchsticks


Zechariah 13:7-9

The Shepherd Struck, the Sheep Scattered
7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd,
against the man who is close to me!"
declares the LORD Almighty.
"Strike the shepherd,
and the sheep will be scattered,
and I will turn my hand against the little ones.

8 In the whole land," declares the LORD,
"two-thirds will be struck down and perish;
yet one-third will be left in it.

9 This third I will bring into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, 'They are my people,'
and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' "


Zechariah 13 (Whole Chapter)








New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society




compiled by lyme disease

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails