Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Boredom

Living in Kuantan for 2 decades now, I feel that Kuantan is indeed boring and a dead place...
there is practically nothing to do at this hour!!!




Ok, "yam cha" is only possible if there's company to accompany

and cyber cafe's are such a repetition...

not to mention movies, which is like once per movie~

and then what? supper?! (... eating every night won't get me fat)

trust me, I've tried gorging down a full course meal and still I'm slender (hehehe)

and all I could do was to browse the internet for some flash games to play...




I was playing this, in fact I was owning the yard...





my conclusion, Kuantan is boring.

composed at 4.15 AM







compiled by lyme disease

5 comments:

* bling * said...

Kuantan roxx yo~

Anonymous said...

630 onleee.... *sob sob

Anonymous said...

YES 920!

mich_me@myself.com said...

lol...yea ktn's quite boring...

* bling * said...

\/ It is NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is the best place on the face of this earth!

And bo, don't play helicopter d.Spend more time doing your models.. clef-treble...lol!!!~

Related Posts with Thumbnails