Sunday, August 26, 2007

Higher Ground August `07 Pt.3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is Jules, I'm afraid I didn't manage to get his full name but I'm sure I'll see him around soon
He has just accepted the Lord...hmm, so I'm wondering which church will his mates bring him to, anyway Welcome To The Family bro..


and then we have to pray for the August babies
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ah but I'm unsure about all of their names as earlier on I mistakenly called Angela for Jess Lyn.. so better not risk it this time hehe...


And next we had the cake...

not the photographer, the CAKE! That piece of cake she's holding lolz..it was 'selling fast' (i had to remove the photographer from the previous picture because it looked hideous according to her)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
actually Bro. Joel isn't that mean and grouchy as he may look in this picture, I so happen to get a picture of him being such haha...

Tabbing on the verses from Isaiah 48: 28-31, 64:4, 1Corinthians 2:9, Revelations 2:2, 1Kings 17:8-14...

Quote of that night?
"Super Sonic Soda Radar - Dynamic Power"

How many waits upon God?
How many reads the Bible?
How many puts God first?


many are busy tending to their work that they tend to forget the Lord
many prays and hopes that their answers be answered fast...not waiting upon the Lord...








compiled by lyme disease

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family Jueles!

Anonymous said...

Jules u mean?
wakakakaka

Anonymous said...

i dunno, i heard that it is Jueles

Related Posts with Thumbnails