Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Blitz : 02 [Special Edition] CD/DVD


OH
I'm such a slacker sometimes...
well who doesn't -_-"

remember when I said I'm gonna post the Christmas Blitz : 02 [special edition] up?
...well I haven't figured out the method to decrease its clip size and by not being able to do so, I can't really post them up on any video hosting web to embed to this blog, therefore I would like to sincerely apologize for those who are or could be waiting for them videos to preview them...

in exchange, I will gladly burn them to cd/dvd if anyone wishes to have a copy of them on
ONE condition - PREPARE THE EMPTY CD's/DVD's

For the whole event in dvd format, a total of 2DVD's is required
Whilst only a CD is required for the pictures taken on that night



thank you..








compiled by lyme disease

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails