Wednesday, January 20, 2010

God

Well, we have Father ( God ), Jesus Christ ( Son ) and Holy Spirit as our God. I actually wondered if anyone of you addressed our God, as Allah? You see, am I saying that we shouldn't call our God as Allah by asking that question? Do not misquote me. ( sorry, I always got misquoted). Allah is the translation for God in Arab?

I remember Joel Chew explained this Allah issue quite well in the Christian Fellowship. For those who ONLY understand Malay/Arab, how are they going to address our Father if they can't use the word "Allah" for God? You got what I mean?

Me ( Christian ) : Worship our God!
Arab ( Christian) : Sembah Allah kita!

This makes sense, right? All thanks to Joel Chew ^^

Well, I heard this testimony from my church. They are many Christians being fearful now. Wait a sec, why do we need to be fearful? We have angels around protecting us. Well, am I saying that you can go around making noise because there are angels protecting you? NO, I DO NOT MEAN THAT. Pray in everything you do, until you get the peace. Just carry out your normal life as usual.

Many people are asking how to solve this matter? In my opinion, the first and most important thing to do is by prayers. It is the wisest thing to do, because we are asking the wisest Man to solve this issue. Furthermore, to solve this issue is not our business, but His business. The battle is His, not ours. WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? I will say.. "Jesus will call his Father to solve the problem."

2 Chronicles 20:15 (New International Version)

15 He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.


In many other countries, some Christians are actually using Allah for God and they don't face any problems.

Ok. I do not always call God as Allah or God but I addressed Him as my Father. Why? Let me give you some illustrations. You got a father in your family, called Amos Lee. Your father always feed you and give you all the things you want. He loves you so much that he is willing to do anything just for you. When you see him, do you call Amos Lee? or you call him Father? Do you even dare to call his full name? You got what i mean? haha. In the bible, Jesus addressed His Father as Abba.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 (New International Version)

1 Timothy 2

Instructions on Worship
1I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone2for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

James 5:13 (New International Version)

The Prayer of Faith
13Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.


Guys, c'mon. Just pray and watch Him do all the miracles. The manifestation is not our job, our job is to believe. Pray all the time and be patient. ^^


Father in Heaven, I pray that this Allah issue will be solved. I command Jesus's blood to fall on this issue. For in Jesus's name, all knees must bow. All problems must bow and get out now. Father, I know you are already doing something for us. Please make sure that we are not blocking your ways. In Jesus's name, AMEN!


Note: You did not visit this web for coincidence. I believe God has something for you. God wants you to be saved and have a dynamic fellowship with Him. He is willing to do anything for you to get saved, even sending His Son Lord Jesus Christ to die for you, that you may be perfect. Do cotact us Higherground with you want to know about God.

For more info, visit www.God.blogpsot.com
DO COME TO THIS SATURDAY HIGHERGROUND! I PROMISE YOU IT WOULD BE FUN!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails