Saturday, January 30, 2010

Instrument of God....!

Before I'm a christian, guess who and what I was? I was an instrument of Satan! I always lied, disobey my parents, manipulating people, lustful thoughts, hate my friends and etc ( s0 much more). I thought I was great until I don't even bother about God. I didn't need His help at all last time. I even wanted to prove that God doesn't exist! I heard His name in primary school, I ignored Him. I judged my friends thinking that I'm better than them. Slowly in secondary school, I heard His name more. Still, I ignored His presence. After that, I was even invited by an old uncle asking me to go church on the street. That old uncle even wanted to offer me free tuitions! Still, I ignore God. I saw so many people wanting me to become a christian! But I wanted to prove that God doesn't exist when I'm grown up! What you guys told me, I was actually saying the opposite in my heart! Outwardly, you maybe can see me listening! But I'm not! I wanted to change the world by myself!
What can I say about me? I was once an instrument of satan....! A big instrument of the devil in process!

In bible it says," There wont be any peace or joy for me, but sorrow, jealousy and bitterness await me." I had a miserable life before I know Christ. My friends betray me..my parents are angry at me, many friends are judging me. I was so stress and sorrowful. I just can't bear it anymore!

But thank You Jesus, You changed my life! At the lowest point of my life, I went to seek Him..and I didn't know that He's desperate for me! The moment I believed in Him, I gain life. I have the peace that no one can describe. I don't know what I was doing that time. I just feel so relaxed, resting in His presence. He gave me perfect peace and joy in me..that I wouldn't want to leave Him anymore. I never think that my family are going to go against me and what other people think about me at that moment. I just enjoyed His presence and Holy Spirit at that time. I got a heavenly peace that time. I'm sure! I just don't care about anything, and I just realised He is all I need. Nothing else.

I wonder if you guys have seen a God dying for your sins before. There is only One, and His name is Jesus. Though I did so many bad things, He still died for my sins..to make me perfect and sinless! Only Jesus can fill in the empty part of you, no one else can. Because Jesus is the way and the truth and the life. I just can't imagine how hard God punished Jesus for my sins. It must be very hard because I once lived in a sinful life. Yeah.. He died for my sins for me to gain eternal life. I didn't know that that is just the beginning! God wanted to bless me so much and He gave me perfect peace all the time! Try it! THANK YOU JESUS!

For now, I just want to be an instrument of God. I want to do God's will and I'm destined to reign by following Him! Following Jesus is following a winner!

Say it with me if you want to gain an eternal life in Heaven!
Father in Heaven,
It's enough. I'm sorry that I was once an instrument of satan. He made my life so miserable, stressfull and all kinds of nonsense in me. He made me such a rubbish and nonsense. But Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins! I believed You made me righteous in Christ! So Lord, I want to change my position now. I want to be instrument of You! I want to do God's will! Holy Spirit, fill me! In Jesus's name, Amen!

Say it and believe it. That's it. You only need one moment and here is it. You just believe in your heart and confess in your mouth that Jesus is my Lord, your lifestyle change! You are destined to reign with God! God's waiting you to meet Him in Heaven! We're waiting for your email. Do email us higherground.7@hotmail.com if you are seeking Him! Amen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails