Saturday, March 20, 2010

God Knows..!

Have you ever experienced this;
You are about to buy something.
That something has a variety of choices.
You liked 1 of the variety, but it exceeds your budget.
Then you "SMS" God for His guidance at that very moment, "Lord, which one would You like me to have, this one or.. that one..?"
You did not His reply yet, so you continue looking at the other available choices.
And.. voila..!
You found the one that suits your taste..! And guess what, the price is just nice as well, not exceeding your budget.
Then you happily purchased it and bring it home, feeling blessed.

At home,
as you're reading that something you bought,
A thought suddenly came in,
"Suits my taste and does not exceed my budget. I'm so blessed."
Then another thought came in.

"God knows everything that you need, for He is the Provider."


What I'm trying to point out here is, no matter what we need or what we're facing, God knows, God leads and God provides. Yes, he truly does..! I'm sure you must have experienced this kind of incident too, right..?

I hope this short so-called testimony of mine clearly shows that God is our beeeeeest friend.. owh, and shopping partner as well. May the Lord continue to guide all of us throughout our daily lives. =D

=Jeremy=

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails