Friday, March 12, 2010

One of my favourite verses

Romans 8:28 (New International Version)

More Than Conquerors
28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,a]">[a] whob]">[b] have been called according to his purpose.




I really love this la. All things work for the good! All things certainly included good/bad things! Bad things in the end will be used for good!

"If it is bad in the end, then that's not the end!" The end will be good! XD XD XD XD XD

But...that verse is only for christians! hoho!

Father in Heaven,
I believe in your words, not my situation or myself. You said that all things are going to work for the good..and I believe it. My belief will become reality. Jesus says, "It is finished." So it is finished! Thank You! I love you. Salvation for those who are reading this blog. LYPG this sunday is gonna be great, and there will be souls to be saved! In Jesus's name, Amen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails