Sunday, March 14, 2010

LYPG Testimony

So today I went for the March 2010 LYPG, not expecting much to happen.
But guess what, it's the best session I ever had so far.

We began with an ice-breaking segment and then moved on to worship. Songs were great, really.

The sharing time- We discussed on Jeremiah 5 and the messages in it. Truly, God had revealed to us His knowledge.

Then we split into 3 prayer groups. Each of us listed out our prayer items and requests. Everything is wonderful. Can truly feel God's presence and His Spirit with us. We prayed on many many things.

Just before the gathering ends, somehow some of us asked for the gift of tongue. And guess what..? We got it.

Actually I asked for it sometime ago, but I wasn't sure if I've already got it. But now I can truly say that I have it (just need to use it more often).

To conclude, I just wanna say that this LYPG really made an impact to me, and God proved to me that sometimes when we don't expect much from something, the exact opposite will happen. I hope this testimony will somehow in someway inspire you too. Praise the Lord..!

P.S: It'd be awesome to see y'all in the next LYPG. =D



=J=

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails