Thursday, September 20, 2007

September's Higher Ground Session

XOXO

teeeehehehehe...

We have a rare appearance of a speaker, who was formerly one of the enthusiast for the HG cause... Yes Bro. Jonathan.W is gonna come and bless us with his videos...message! He's gonna be speaking on a theme (oh too common for a line) You're The Man!

From my definition, it's like a hip hoppers way of saying "i respect you"...but that's certainly not what he's gonna be saying all night! Definitely nothing as cheesy (yes our speaker likes that word, cheesy) as my definition would be...

There will also be a short display of video...
I was briefed that the content of the video is not explicit, but it's highly infectious to ones' emotions. So if I were you, I'd prepare my heart for whatever it may be. I hope I don't end up having multiple emotions all mixed together.

Well anyway, for this months' session, we're having Jamie.T from GCC to lead the brood of her alignment to bring forth a session of praise and worship, with Joel.C from GCC on his sporting black electric guitar and hopefully with some metal distortions with his pedals, Mike from GCC on the acoustic, also a black Yamaha lady, and then there's Rufus.C from GCC on the bass making a stance of his own style, Li Ann from Maranatha Hope will be the keyboardist with her frozen fingers icing up some desserts on the pieces along with her choir-trained vocals as backup vocals. Not forgetting Paul from GCC on the drums with his shinier-than-his-teeth Zildjian cymbals to splash the ambience not a lil', but A LOT perhaps...

Now, what the...all of GCC brood...what happened to musicians from other churches!? *swt*


Anyway here are the pertinent details to this months' session:

Event : Higher Ground September `07
Venue: Grace Charismatic Centre (GCC)
Date : 29th September 2007
Time : 7.30pm... . .. ... ...... . .. . . .. .


I was also told that there would be several important announcements regarding the events for this year...slack! If only I knew exactly what they were then I can post it up hahaha XD





compiled by lyme disease

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails