Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journey To Hell

This is a conversation you might have with him...



Let's go for a walk, a long walk down memory lane

I will bring you to my place, just follow me past the myriad looking statues grimly staring back, crouching on the pillars between the gates of hell..

Don't worry, they won't bite you as they're the guardians on their post, besides, you're walking with me...

Now now, just hold my hands...I won't let go of your hands, just clasp me as tightly as you want

if you're tired just tell me and we'll rest by the skeletal bench anywhere you want it to be

Don't be afraid of the many hands trying to get a hold of you, they're envious cause you're new...

We invest fully on heaters, we don't really like the freezing cold, so it's always summer here, there will be many clad in bikinis and tanning...

We even have our very own Aurora Borealis or you would call it the Northern Lights, here - it's known as "Bright Lights" ...there's even a display of flames as you observe it over the burnt hills

Over here everyone is very hardworking, they are given a job they will do for life...oh they "love" their job, why, they would even die just doing their job! It's THAT hot of a job as u can say it...

Are you tired yet? don't worry about the soles on your feet.
It's normal if you feel a pricking burning sensation, relax..
just hold on to me if you're afraid...

Over there, do you recognize some of them? I know they've crossed your path in life once, they use to throw abusive words at you, and now they're glad to see you ... that guy over in the abyss pit near the disenchanted rock, I know he once beat you up, well he'll get his punishment for life here, don't worry...

"Look over there! That looks like a beautiful and pretty wilted scorched flower"

...here have it, can you smell the burnt? It grows through a pollination of ashes, say, do you remember why you're walking with me to my place..?

I've prepared a special place with a common job for you to do for life, it's a job to die for! Everyone will get their chance to earn this job during their lifetime...and now I'm proud to say that you've earned your place in Hell with me, your job will be easy to do:

all you have to do is make a decision every 5 minutes, there will be only one option to the same problem in which you must resolve, and that sole option is always the opposite be correct... and if you don't decide on that option, you'll be dipped in hellish waters, mind you, the water has already exceeded boiling point...don't say I didn't warn you




Now, if you have any inquiries or acquire any form of assistance, you can just wail or scream for my minions who will be your supervisors, its name is Demon. There are many of them with the same name because they're many in one.

All the best...and let go of your hands.







composed by lyme disease

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails