Sunday, September 16, 2007

Outcome?

I remember the verse saying: When two or three are gathered, there I am (and there I was)

now this verse speaks clearly to everyone present in COP on the 16th of September 2007
We started off with some sharing, oh~ sorry, those present were David.R from KBC, Vincent.T from CPC, Kelven from Shalom, Amos.P from GCC and myself...despite the number but clasped together, we form a fist yo!

As I was saying, we started off with some sharing, the sharing was kinda lengthy because all of us was sharing? And we were laughing our heads off sharing about our week, telling each other about the ghost festival and about someone getting drunk and also everyone was making pronunciation errors hilariously funny that we laughed every now and then.

We went from playful talks to serious talks, one that opens up everyones' mind if you ask me. It wasn't like just saying ONE thing, but it was like pouring rain! The conversation keeps going on and on and on and we were more or less having a "meeting" there despite only a 'fist' of us.

And the time was catching up on us, we had to conclude with a prayer. YES! The group of 'fist' prayed. It's a COP lah~ what do you expect? And the things we talked and shared about ranges from people (not backstabbing nor gossiping - not good), Higher Ground, ways to improve, experiences, thoughts, ideas, laughters, and more laughters. Overall, the 'fist' prayed and concluded it. Everyone was feeling pleased after the COP! Yeah!




compiled by lyme disease

2 comments:

* bling * said...

I needed that.........i mean, needed to be there...

mich_me@myself.com said...

arghh..i missed COP!!! and finally someone who can tell me properly what happened during COP lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails