Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10 commandments. No condemnation!

Romans 8

Life Through the Spirit
1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,a]">[a] 2because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death


This is a very very crucial part in your walk with Jesus. You must understand the 10 commandments are there to show how imperfect you are, that you need Jesus Christ to die on the cross for your sins!

I repeat:
You must understand that you are a sinner, that you will break 10 commandments from time to time. You need to depend fully on Jesus Christ dying on the cross for your sins, to obtain salvation. Salvation is a gift, like a birthday gift. You can only receive it! Salvation cannot be earned, it can only be received through faith by grace! Like a birthday gift, you can only receive it!

Can you obey 10 commandments? How can a sinner obey 10 commandments? 10 commandments are there to lead you to Christ, that you admit you are a sinner, and you need to depend fully on Jesus Christ for your salvation.

So did I ask you to break 10 commandments? I did not! I'm just saying that you won't be able to obey 10 commandments! You need Jesus Christ!

Can you go heaven because you obey 10 commandments? You can't. You go to heaven because you believe Jesus Christ dying on the cross for your sins, not because of 10 commandments.

If you can go to heaven because you obey 10 commandments, then no one will be able to enter. Because no one can obey 10 commandments. You can only go to heaven because of Jesus Christ. That's what makes you different with non-christians!

Once you believe Jesus Christ dying on the cross for your sins, Holy Spirit dwells into you. It will fill you with God's love and heavenly peace! and I believe that's what you need. Nothing else. And you don't need to obey 10 commandments by yourself anymore, it will cause you to obey it that it has already became your fruits!

When you sin, thank You Jesus for the cross! Pick yourself up and don't feel condemned! Continue your walk with Jesus!

Just 1 month ago? I got greatly condemned by satan and I told myself this :

"To feel condemned or guilty of my sin is to say that I'm perfect, and that I don't value the Cross. I am not perfect and I need to believe what Jesus did on the cross for me! He says there is therefore no condemnation, means no more! I got the forgiveness of sins! I can only believe it!"

People in this world, only God's love and Holy Spirit can change you from the inside out! Only Jesus can bring you to heaven! You want to become good? Then you need to believe in Jesus Christ and let Holy Spirit change you!

Father in Heaven,
I super thank You Jesus dying on the cross for my sins and is raised up by Holy Spirit on the third day. I believe it deeply now! Why are You so good to us? Because of Your kindness, mercy, grace and so much more. Teach us to love the others like how you love us. Show salvation for those who don't know you. Show mercy for those who don't love you. I love you. In Jesus's name, Amen.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen! =)

p.s : btw, 600++ commandments in the bible.. die die oso cannot keep.

† Higher Ground United ® © ™ † said...

hoho. didn't know someone will actually comment it..

thanks thanks! who are you..?

Related Posts with Thumbnails