Friday, February 26, 2010

Good People Cannot Go to Heaven? Yea...

Ok.. Straight to the point. I don't want to confuse anyone of you here!

Let's start off with me. Before I'm a christian, I think I was good (self-righteous). Many people would think I was good too (because i was a hypocrite). And as I said in my earlier post, I was cunning, always disobey my parents, lie, manipulating people and many more. I was once an instrument of satan! I do a lot of good things because I think I'm good. But on the other hand, I sinned a lot also!

But still, I was made in God's image. I will still do good because His nature lives in me, yet sinful nature is with me too. Everyone has sinful nature (even Jesus on earth), so everyone will sin. Look around us, who have not sinned before??? We will sin from time to time. Therefore, in God's eye, everyone falls into the same category.

Romans 3:23 (New International Version)

23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,


God said everyone is a sinner but only the sinless and perfect one qualifies to go heaven. Anyone of you here sinless and perfect? No. There is only One, and His name is Jesus. Only He qualifies to go heaven because He has not sinned.


John 3:16 (New International Version)

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,a]">[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.


Therefore, only by believing what Jesus did for you, that He died on the cross to wash away all your sins so that you become perfect like Him, delivered you from hell to heaven. You believe Jesus died on the cross to make you righteous and raised up on the third day, then I will see you in heaven!

Because there are so many sins in me, God has to inject superbly a lot of God's love in me that now I know how the sin(cancer) kills me. Since I know sin(cancer) will kill me, it naturally makes me hate sin(cancer) from day to day! After knowing and accepting Jesus, I am now perfect and holy, qualifies all blessings from God! God loves you, but hate the sin(cancer) in you, because it is damaging you.

Aren't you amazed in these two words, immoral and immortal? The difference is "t" which represents the cross. We are all immoral(sinners) that we need the "t"(cross) to gain immortal(eternal) life!

Now I know, good people cannot go to heaven, only the perfect one can!

Satan tried to twist my words all the times. Satan just made me to hate him more from second to second.
Did I say doing good is wrong? Doing good is not wrong, but you can't go to heaven because of doing good. You can only go to heaven through Jesus. So why are we christians doing good? Because of God's love in us constantly changing us, that doing good has already became a habit for us! If you knew and accepted the real Jesus, you would naturally do good! (=


I have now thought of making this blog an interesting one. Many people don't seem to give any response to what I write.. Leave some comments la... Now I make this, that in every post I write, I will put a "question of the day"! Leave answers k!

Question of the post: Why God create earth in six days? He can create it in a blink of eye what. Why 6 days? Why not 60 days or 40 days?

Say it and believe! You're only 1 moment away from gaining eternal life!
Father in Heaven,
I thank You that you have given us the best gift and He is Jesus. I believed Jesus died on the cross to make me righteous and raised up on the third day! Thank You for the best Gift! In Jesus's name, Amen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails