Saturday, February 6, 2010

I love Jesus Christ

John 3:3-8 (New International Version)

3In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.a]">[a]"

4"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"

5Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spiritb]">[b] gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, 'Youc]">[c] must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.


You see, Jesus clearly stated that you must be borned again. Am I borned again? I AM! I'm borned again not because of the righteous things I did, but because of what Jesus Christ did on the cross. What Jesus Christ did on the cross? He became like us ( sinners ), and called God instead of Father (proof). He became like us on the cross, and what happened to Him? He died, so we died too! Got what I mean? He became like us and He died. He is raised up by Holy Spirit. We are dead too and being raised up by the Holy Spirit the same way He is! I'm now borned again, born of the Spirit! Just believe in what Jesus Christ did on the cross, you are borned again and have eternal life!

Say it and believe!
Father in Heaven,
You know I really love you all my heart, my soul and my mind! I must know more of your greatness, goodness and mercy so You must tell me! You love me so much that You sent your Son Jesus Christ to died on the cross for my sins so that I can meet You in heaven. I believed it! I really love you Father! I'm borned again and the Holy Spirit is in me. I want to do Your perfect will for me, for you know what's the best for me. Father, please make sure that I'm not blocking myself to do Your will. Thank You for the cross. In Jesus's name, AMEN!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails