Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Truth about Jesus Christ....!

God has made my day incredibly happy today XD! Only God knows how to make you have the eternal joy in you BUT ONLY if you're willingly to let Him do so. No one else can, but Jesus.

Something I'm willingly to share today.

Matthew 27:46 (New International Version)

46About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi,a]">[a] lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"b]">[b]


Why Jesus suddenly addressed our Father in heaven as God when all the sins are punished on Him.
Many say Jesus called Him God so that we can call Him Father. That's true.. but I believe there are still revelations beneath it! Why Jesus addressed our Father in Heaven as God when all the sins are punished on Him? Until I found this verse...


2 Corinthians 5:21 (New International Version)

21God made him who had no sin to be sina]">[a] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.


Jesus Christ, by calling our Father in Heaven as God, actually proved that all the sins are punished on Him. Why? Because when Jesus is at the cross, He became like us, sinners. Only sinners like us will call our Father in Heaven as God. Don't you think so? That's the best proof we have that He became like us when He called Him as God. That's the only time He addressed our Father in Heaven as God, because at that time, He became like us. All because of me. All because of you. All because of us. For your sake, He is forsaken. God is holy and He can't look at Jesus when all the sins are punished on Him. All your past/present/future worries, disbelief and problems are on Jesus that time. See how much He loves u? ...

Every day is a blessing to us. That's why people call today as present? Now everything is a gift for you to receive. Jesus is borned on this earth to die, not to live. He is borned to serve, not to be served. What a great example we have! He's the only One GOD that serve and die for your sins! He is borned to die so that we may live an eternal life! Now it's up to you, this is the only moment you need, to accept Christ. We Higherground love you..seriously want you to be saved! If it's not God, I seriously won't be wasting time here. I will never spend a time here telling about Jesus. Only God's love in us can change us from the inside out. And I'm very thankful that His love is in me and changing me each day.

God wants you to reign! Follow me and say! I believe and I receive.
Father in Heaven,
I'm really thankful for what I had now and everything is in Your perfect plan. I admit I'm a sinner that I need Jesus Christ to be my Saviour. I believed He died on the cross for my sins and raised up on the third day! I want to do God's will now. Holy Spirit take all of me! In Jesus's name, Amen


Note: Email us at higherground.7@hotmail.com if you're new believer and wanted to know Him.

b]">

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails