Friday, February 12, 2010

Ehehe..Protection is Guaranteed

I believe it's God's will for us to have a long life on earth and cured from all diseases! That's what the cross for! God punished all our diseases, worries, curses and sins on the body of Jesus Christ so that we are righteous in Christ.

Isaiah 53:5 (New International Version)

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.


But if you ask me why some christians have full of diseases and die young, sorry.. I can't answer you yet. And I'm not God. Wait for the perfect timing, I believe He will tell me.

Hmm.. now I want to share my testimony!

I usually cycle to here and there, and my bicycle spoilt already since last month. But it still can be used..just that i have to ride it very gently and slow >.<
So last sunday, around 8pm, I cycled to my friend's house for a project. So while cycling, I was chased by a dog! I can't cycle too fast or my bicycle will spoilt! I was speechless and I just looked forward instead of looking at the dog! I prayed and I know angels will protect me..and it did happen! Just after a few seconds, a motorcycle went by and the dog chased him instead of me! Aha! I thanked God for that.

I went back at around 11pm. But then i forgot to take back something. So I had to cycle back there. This time, I didn't use that road! I used another road! Guess what? I saw TWO DOGS chasing and running towards me. My bicycle really too slow already. I had no choice but stopped at there, staring at the two dogs face to face! I spoke to the dogs,"Please don't jump to me." I was actually very speechless that time. I just hope for angels to show some miracles..and I prayed.

Hohoho. God is faithful in what He says, protection is guaranteed and I'm very grateful! After staring the dogs for few seconds, both of them ran away. So I cycled feeling very thankful for the protection given!

So two days ago, my bicycle spoilt again. I repaired it and prayed for a new bike! The prayer goes up and the blessing comes down. I heard that my father bought a bicycle yesterday! Ehehe, you will see me riding a new bicycle soon haha!


Say it and believe! Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life!
Father in Heaven,
I believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the Truth and the Life. He died for my sins on the cross and raised up on the third day by Holy Spirit. I thank You for everything You gave me. Show salvation for those who don't know you. By Your stripes, we are healed. You gave us love, so teach us how to love others like how You love us! More of You in me, and less of me. In Jesus's name, Amen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails