Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Very Thankful..

He is blessing me up down left right center... Really thankful for the peace He gave me...and so much more!

In school, I am the head of my uniform body and society. Even the head of the House!
Guess what..? After I really know Him in August last year, I decided to step down as the head.
I stepped down as the head of my uniform body, and I quit my society.
Because I was too guilty of myself that I am a sinner. I was too bad last time that I think I didn't even deserve any of the post. I don't think a sinner like me can do anything well or influence others. I think I owed them big time and I was a very bad leader. I was thinking just to be a normal people serving Him from the back.

On the day they chose the new head ( uniform body), I didn't know that my friends will actually block me from stepping down. I was touched by their effort to block me from stepping down. They are giving me many reasons why shouldn't I step down. With all the words and excuses I gave them, they just have something to say. And something was just asking me to continue becoming the head to lead them. So.. I continued to be the head..

For society, I quit because I just don't need any power or fame anymore. Koko mark? I dont even bother already that time. I just want to be a normal person serving Him. At the time I was walking to the new society I've decided to join, my favourite teacher shouted my name from far and asked me to be the leader. I just didn't know how to reject him, and I don't know why I listen to him and remained in the society. So in the end, I didn't get the chance to quit the society. Furthermore, I became the head of the society... Many people voted me..!

Guess what? I'm now being too thankful and I enjoyed my post very well. Everything just turns out fine to me..and they are now many members wanted to join my uniform body and society! My teachers are honouring me and I found many true friends! Everything is just too good to me...! I don't know what to say, but He just caused me to love Him more and more...! I am getting all the fame and power without me realizing! My uniform body and society are becoming better and better that many people are now attracted! I want His glory to be shown there! And this time, I won't misused it!

BECAUSE I AM WHAT I AM BECAUSE OF WHAT JESUS CHRIST DID ON THE CROSS! I NOW DEEPLY KNEW IT!

You want to tell me about justice? Sorry, I don't want justice. If I had to stand in my own goodness and receive justice, I would be sentenced to hell! I'm thankful for God's mercy in Christ!

Just 5 minutes before I update this blog, I received a call from my aunty that my mom is starting to be prosper! The Lord is supplying to my family!

Father in Heaven,
I pray that more and more people will be blessed like me, to know YOU! Show salvation for those who don't know you! I know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and being raised up on the third day by the Holy Spirit! Show mercy to those who hate you and give them salvation! In Jesus's name, Amen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails