Friday, February 19, 2010

what about you?

Matthew 7:13-14 (New International Version)

The Narrow and Wide Gates
13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Are you entering through the narrow gate? The gate is so narrow that it has only One Way, and His name is Jesus Christ.

Be led by the Holy Ghost all the times. Holy Ghost will bring the remembrance of Christ to you all the times, making you Jesus conscious. And that is the narrow way which leads to life, and only a few find it.

Let's talk to ourselves.
"Am I being led by the Spirit all the times?"

"Am I a hypocrite?"

"Am I entering through the narrow gate?"


One of my friend borrowed me this book, "Celebration of Discipline" by Richard Foster.

"If we are expecting one or two worship services or study groups a week to change us, it will never happen. The whole object of the exercise is to talk with God through our days and through our nights."

I agree with what he says.

If you want to enter through the narrow gate, Jesus is the only Way. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one can go to heaven, except through Him.

I'm serious.



Father in Heaven,
I ask for Jesus's blood covering HG and LYPG. Annoint them with Holy Spirit. We surrender ourselves to You, so Holy Spirit please take all of me. We want Jesus to be with us all the time. We want to enter through the narrow gate, which leads to life. You love us so much that You gave your begotten son Jesus Christ..for our sake to have eternal life. Thank You. Love You.

In Jesus's name, Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails