Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wisdom

James 3:13-18 (New International Version)

Two Kinds of Wisdom
13Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil. 16For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.17But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.


Who does not want wisdom? In the bible, it clearly states that there are two kinds of wisdom. Your wisdom can been seen by your good life. They are many who preach wisdom, that you have to follow many formulas to obtain wisdom. Well, I have a good news for you!


1 Corinthians 1:30 (New International Version)

30It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

Jesus Christ has became your wisdom if you believed in Him! You inherit the wisdom of Christ, which is from GOD! Once you believed in Him sincerely, Holy Spirit will dwell into you and teach you all things..bringing rememberance of Christ. You are going to have wisdom and your wisdom are going to be seen by your good life! You do not need any formulas, all you need is Jesus Christ. Not only you gain wisdom by believing Him, but also righteousness, holiness and redemption. That's why.. He is all we need! Seek Him, all things shall be given to you! Don't worry! His grace is sufficient for you!


Matthew 6:33 (New International Version)

33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

That's why.. be thankful with what you have. His grace is sufficient for you! Don't complain and being unthankful! satan wants us to complain and being unthankful. I hate his skills that :
When you get no.2, satan says you are not no.1
When you score 2 goals, satan says you didnt score 3.
When you got big house, satan says you didnt get nice house.
When you have 1 million, satan says you dont have 3 million.
and the list goes on...

What can you say? You want to play games with satan? Then forever you are going to play a catch-up game with him. I chose not to play the catch up game with satan, but listen to Jesus and be thankful with I had!

Say this and believe!
Father in Heaven, I thank You for Your Son, Jesus Christ. He died for my sins and has became my wisdom, righteousness, advocate and everything! I'm going to listen and do what you say! Make me to be thankful with all I have! Thank YOU! I LOVE YOU! In Jesus's name, AMEN!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails