Monday, February 22, 2010

Weaknesses

Weaknesses made Perfect.

Most of us would most probably ask, why would God make us with weaknesses? Why do I get far from God time and time again? Why can't I seem to be able to achieve anything? Why am I the same even after various camps and seminars?
First of all,

John 8:32 (New International Version)

32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

___________________________________________________________________

This verse has indeed set me free from the many challenges that come my way. I believe so will it to you.
Moving on, I trust God's decision is always the best, the weaknesses are there for a reason, perhaps to make us realize the degree we need him, dont you think so?

Matthew 9:12 (New International Version)

12On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.

Jesus came for the weak and lowly, He gave His life for those who think and know they are weak.

I truly believe He wants us to realize how much we need Him, and to depend on Him and only Him.

But it's not a cancer, thus it can be curedddd! *Thank GOD*

**Reminder** Everything is a process. Learning is one, and changing to become more like Jesus is tooooooo. Don't get discouraged, dismayed or too hard on yourself when you fail because it's not one day that makes the change, it's the years. Why? because I did.

Read the following.

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Amen.

Upon this opportunity, I would like to thank for those who poured continuous efforts in updating the blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails