Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jesus is all I need!

God showed me this before, but I have forgotten where I have seen this(maybe in Sg Science Center):

"Think of what God thinks of you, rather than what other people think about you!"

"I lose nothing by believing in God, but lose everything by not believing in God."

Well..most of us care about our physical appearance more than what is inside us. Am I right?
We put on "masks"to impress others so that we got attention from them.
But God cannot be fooled!
He knows what you are inside, and is more interested on it, not outer appearance!
In Jesus's day, religious people tried to impress each other with showy outward behaviour, He called them as hypocrites!
If you think you are fat, and are very concerned about it, God still love you for who you are. Jesus loves you until He knew how many hairs you have.
Don't worry if you are fat/ugly, God still love you!

Philippians 2:3-5 (New International Version)

3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. 5Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:


Don't try to impress others. Try all your best to impress God instead!
People around us might leave or forsake us, but Jesus will never leave nor forsake you!
People around us might be different tomorrow, but Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever!
Don't be selfish, but think of others first.
Your attitude should be the same as that of Jesus Christ.

Sounds very hard..don't you think so?

Well, I always have good news for you! I have said in my previous post that you don't have to try to change yourself. Because God's love is going to change you from the inside out. Human can never change human, only God can. Surrender all of you to Jesus Christ and He's willingly to help you. You will be led by the Spirit and only He can change you! Focus on Jesus ALL THE TIME, and you will see miracles in you! God's love inside you will cause you to have the same attitude with Jesus Christ. All you need is focus on JESUS CHRIST! Be led by the spirit! only Spirit can change you!
If you are able to change yourself, then many people of this world do not need God as they can change themselves already? But none of them can! Only Holy Spirit can deal with our internal problem!


Father in Heaven,

You are all I need. Make me to focus on you each day that I can grow and know You! I want ALL OF YOU! I believed that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and raised up by the Spirit on the third day! Now, I just want to focus on You and do God's will! In Jesus's name, Amen!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails